As we always emphasize to our new customer, not one store setup is like the other. Some are more complex than others. Some go without complications. For many, we are sure to adapt and find what best fits their needs. Others find in Enlite 10 everything they were looking for and more.
This month’s store, located in Utah, USA, required some months to completely setup, as we ensured all the involved parties and elements were right for their process. Payment integration/processor, custom print templates, and small adjustments here and there, made it possible for us to receive such positive feedback.
1. How has your experience with the Enlite POS Team been, when it comes to adapting the system to fit your needs?
R: Excellent experience. I enjoy that the invoice detail screen has figures for each category and makes it easier to create invoices, and helped me to adapt pretty quickly.
2. Which of the Enlite POS features do you think benefits your business the most?
R: Effective in every use, whether it’s to make an invoice, a pickup, a rack, etc.
3. What is your team’s favorite feature about Enlite?
R: Without exception, all of them!
4. Is there any Enlite feature you’re not yet using, but are excited about using in the future?
R: Personally, I am confident that the process for pickup and delivery available in the Professional plan, that we will have configured by next month, will go without a hitch.
5. How satisfied are you with the service offered by the Dark Team?
R: Extremely pleased, outstanding product and superior customer service. Thank you so much.
Thank you for trusting us with your business! We take that responsibility very seriously.
If you need more information about our different plans and packages, please contact [email protected].
For customization of your store, you can reach out to [email protected]. We’ll be glad to assist you.